Dear Internet Searchers
on July 28, 2007 at 10:55 pm
Posted In: Internet
Dear Internet Searchers:
I hope you found what you are looking for on my site. Most of the time, I’m not so sure. Recent keywords/phrases have included:
- “cool condom games” — apparently, I’m the only person on the internet to have ever used this phrase.
- kitty/emma nc 17 — Gracious, no you will not find that here! I like Kitty too well to pair her with someone like Ms. Frost.
- debbie — I can’t imagine how many results down I was on that one.
- how much for giant hamster ball that you can roll around in — I wish I knew. I’d put it in the back yard and stick the kid in it while I weed.
- spurlock mcgurgles — for some reason, the most popular search for this site.